INDEF INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
- Application Deadline : 10-March-2020 (11.59 AM)
- Duration of Contract : 6 months
- Expected Duration : 16-March-2020 to 18-September-2020
- Type of Contract : Internship
The intern will support INDEF Big Data Program as Data Engineer.
- Develop, construct, test, and maintain architectures (such as databases and large-scale processing systems);
- Ensure architecture will support the business requirements;
- Designing and developing data streaming pipelines for data analytics at scale;
- Employ a variate of languages and tools (e.g. SQL, and scripting languages) to establish the data pipeline;
- Improve data reliability, efficiency and quality;
- Develop and implement databases, data collection, systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Provide general program information, assistance, conduct activities to support program, and act for supervisor in matters of administrative detail as required
- Communicate program related matters and/or specific policy information related to stakeholder
- Responsible for scheduling, time assignments, and facilities usage
- Attend meetings as delegated with ability to respond to questions concerning related office issues, and to report meeting content to supervisor
- Assist in the preparation of publications, proposal, progress reports, other written materials, and/or coordinate appropriate outreach and marketing activities as assigned
- Demonstrates respect toward and cooperation with the supervising instructor
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering and other related fields with minimum GPA 3.00 (fresh graduate is welcome)
- Possess strong problem-solving
- High proficiency in SQL, Phyton, and bash script.
- Good familiarity with Cloud Technologies such as AWS and GCP
- Good understanding of data warehousing and dimensional data modelling
- Ability to exercise independent, judgment when dealing with competing priorities and initiatives, while keeping all stakeholders informed of issues, progress, status, and resolution
- Have organization experiences related to this position are preferred
Benefit and Facility
- Get competitive allowances on a monthly basis
- Have access to INDEF’s network and facilities owned by INDEF such as lunch and refunds on costs incurred to complete the internship project in accordance with INDEF requirements
How To Apply
- Please complete the application form on bit.ly/indefrecruitment
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
- Women and candidates with disadvantaged backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
CP: Izzudin (firstname.lastname@example.org)